Draco's fetish Draco's fetish

EPIC

Recordus.

that's all I can say.

srsly, this completely made my day XD I love the end, though Ron, cleaning out your eyes won't erase the bad pictures.....>:D

Raizen2 Raizen2

Great!

Lol I recognize the font, its Viner Hand, right? ol i use it all the time XP

javarush214 responds:

lol acctually im not really sure.. coz i just exported the flash file from my old pc to the new one so it just substituted the fonts on its own lol.

Gaventures (Episode 1) Gaventures (Episode 1)

Not bad at all...

Well, the voice is a bit high ^.^ but the animation is pretty good, i like the mouths, but I noticed that you copied the mouth talking sequences...i quite like your sound FX, could you link me to wherever you got them? the one thing that I would advise you to learn is a walkin sequence, because those looked quite unnatural..but other then that, pretty good.

Core Defense Core Defense

I foundz a bug!

When you buy the rocket turret for the base it sez 500 for the price but it only uses up 300 matter. Still, I think this is a great game, I played thru all the difficulties whee and now mah fingers hurt. :)

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

GAH STUPID GRAVEYARD

A STUPID SPIRIT BOMB ! WAS AT FULL HEALTH FOR BOTH MY GUYS AND THEY BOTH DIED!!!>.< Great game, love it. addiced already.

Hendai Hendai

nicely drawn...

disregarding the content(ooh smexy!) I think that it was nicely drawn, the shading was pretty well done...have you tried drawing a penis lately.?